Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airport transfers
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motorcoach
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (5 nights + 2 overnight flight)
Attractions & Meals
- 7 meals; 5 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Entrance fees per itinerary included
- Hotel porterage
- Services of English-speaking tour manager per itinerary
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
Dubai entrances visitors from the moment they see the Burj Khalifa, currently the world’s tallest building. Many other manmade wonders await in this ultramodern city surrounded by the Arabian Desert, and you’ll see them during included excursions during this 7-day tour from Gate 1 Travel.
- Day 1: Board your flight to Dubai.
- Day 2: Arrive in Dubai and rest after the trip.
- Day 3: Explore the wonders of Dubai, such as the Burj Al Arab, the celebrated sail-shaped hotel, and the world’s tallest tower — Burj Khalifa, on a tour of the city.
- Day 4: Visit Abu Dhabi, where you’ll get a chance to see the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and a reconstructed traditional desert village, Heritage Village. Cap the day off with a dinner cruise on a traditional boat, after returning to Dubai.
- Day 5 and 6: Enjoy a free day in Dubai or take an optional tour.
- Day 7: Wave goodbye to Dubai, and board your return flight to the U.S.
Itinerary will change depending on the day of departure.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 8 years or older to travel and a voucher is required
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-day desert safari with dinner on day 5 ($75/person)
- Half-day Sharjah city tour on day 6 ($39/person)