You’re viewing a tour from our Premium Collection, with a selection of top hotels that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- ALl transfers
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (8 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Lacroma Hotel or Hotel Argosy in Dubrovnik
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel Atrium or Hotel Corner in Split
- 2 nights of accommodations at Grand Hotel Adriatic, Hotel Astoria, or Bristol Hotel in Opatija
- 2 nights of accommodations at Riki Balance Hotel, Grand Hotel Toplice, or Park Hotel in Bled
- Hotel porterage
Attractions & Meals
- 9 meals: 8 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of an English-speaking tour manager
- Services of local guides in Dubrovnik, Split, and Opatija
- Entrance fees during sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
This 10-day tour of Croatia and Slovenia from Gate 1 Travel follows the rocky Adriatic coast, starting from Dubrovnik, one of the Mediterranean’s most popular vacation spots, and continuing to Split, Croatia’s second-largest city. The trip then takes you to the seaside resort town Opatija and the Slovenian capital city Ljubljana before reaching its final stop, Bled, where you’ll visit a famous castle.
- Day 1: Board your flight to Tivat, Montenegro.
- Day 2: Arrive in Tivat and transfer to Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- Day 3: See historic Old Town and Rector’s Palace on a walking tour of Dubrovnik.
- Day 4: Spend the day at leisure in Dubrovnik or join the optional tour to Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Day 5: In Split, embark on a walking tour visiting the 4th-century Palace of Diocletian and Renaissance- and Gothic-era structures.
- Day 6: Discover the historic city of Zadar and make your first steps in the seaside resort city of Opatija.
- Day 7: Spend the day at leisure in Opatija or take an optional tour to the Istrian Peninsula.
- Day 8: In the morning drive to Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia for a city tour and then travel to Bled, a city set amidst the Julian Alps.
- Day 9: Discover Bled, a sparkling all-seasons resort with delightful hotels, villas, and restaurants nestled on the lakefront.
- Day 10: Transfer to Ljubljana to board the return flight home
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 8 years or older to travel and a voucher is required
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Home-hosted dinner at Dubelj on day 3 ($53/person)
- Full-day Mostar trip (Bosnia and Herzegovina) on day 4 ($55/person)
- Croatian Dinner at family-run Epetium restaurant on day 5 ($48/person)
- Full-day Istrian Peninsula trip on day 7 ($65/person)
- Evening tour of a medieval town of Radovljica with dinner on day 8 ($54/person)
- Lake Bled and Lake Bohinj trip on day 9 ($50–53/person)