Gate 1 Travel: 100,000+ of our travelers served since 2012.
See the Most Important and Beautiful Cities in Vietnam
This whirlwind trip around Vietnam shows off some of the country’s most stunning highlights. Skyscrapers mingle with French colonial architecture in Ho Chi Minh City, and traditional wooden sailboats weave around the gorgeous limestone islands that dot Halong Bay. In Hanoi, scooters and cyclos race by on busy streets past the capital’s most important landmarks. This vacation from Gate 1 Travel includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles (LAX)
- All transfers
- Flight from Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motorcoach
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Northern Hotel Saigon in Ho Chi Minh
- 1 night of accommodations at Halong Palace Hotel in Halong Bay
- 2 nights of accommodations at May De Ville City Centre, Grand Royal Hoi An Hotel & Spa in Hanoi
- Hotel taxes, fees, service charges and porterage
Attractions & Meals
- 7 meals; 6 breakfasts and 1 lunch
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-day tour of Cu Chi Tunnels on day 3 ($39 per person)
- Half-day Ho Chi Minh City tour on day 3 ($32 per person)
- Full-day Mekong Delta River tour on day 4 ($65 per person)
- Half-day Hanoi city tour on day 7 ($39 per person)
- Cyclo ride and water puppet show with dinner on day 7 ($55 per person)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Board your plane to Vietnam.
- Day 2: Arrive in Ho Chi Minh and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 3: Spend your free day on your own or take some optional tours.
- Day 4: Explore the city on your own or join the optional Mekong Delta River tour.
- Day 5: Take a flight to Hanoi and then travel through lush Vietnamese countryside.
- Day 6: Embark on a cruise and admire the Halong Bay.
- Day 7: Spend a full day at leisure discovering Hanoi.
- Day 8: Board your plane home.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Gate 1 Travel contact and redemption instructions. Book by 1/30/18.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $250 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from the New York City metro area. The departure airport (JFK, EWR or LGA) will be advised at the time of booked based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Gate 1 Travel for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? All travelers, including children, must have a voucher code in order to travel. Must be 8 years or older to travel. Different occupancy arrangements may be requested with Gate 1 Travel at the time of reservation.