Gate 1 Travel: 107,000+ of our travelers served since 2012.
Explore Lost Incan Cities and Lima on Tour of Peru
On this 7-day tour, you’ll get an up-close look at Peru’s most popular attractions, including Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley, as well as the modern cities of Lima and Cuzco. While most days are filled with planned activities, there is also a day set aside for you to discover Peru on your own. On this day, you can take optional excursions for extra fees; they’re bookable through Gate 1 Travel after purchase. The tour includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from Miami (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- All intra-flights
- All transfers
- Hotel porterage
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Jose Antonio Executive Hotel in Lima
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel Agusto’s in Urubamba
- 1 night of accommodations at El Mapi Hotel in Machu Picchu
- 2 nights of accommodations at Xima Hotel Cuzco in Cuzco
Attractions & Meals
- 9 meals: 6 breakfasts and 3 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern motor coach
- Services of an English-speaking tour manager
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Highlights of Cuzco and Cuzco Behind the Scenes tours combo package on day 5 ($109 per person)
- Half-day Cuzco Behind the Scenes tour on day 5 ($49 per person)
- Half-day Highlights of Cuzco tour on day 5 ($69 per person)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Fly to Lima.
- Day 2: Take a guided city tour, with a stop at the San Francisco Monastery.
- Day 3: Explore Machu Picchu, one of the world’s greatest wonders.
- Day 4: Spend the morning at leisure, transfer to Cuzco.
- Day 5: Experience the historic city of Cuzco at your own pace, or take an optional tour.
- Day 6: Take a scenic drive to Pisac Village, before transferring to Lima.
- Day 7: Fly back to the USA.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Gate 1 Travel contact and redemption instructions. Book by 5/8/18.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $400 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available only from Miami.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? This deal is based on set airfare that cannot be altered.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? All travelers, including children, must purchase a voucher in order to travel. Different occupancy arrangements may be requested with Gate 1 Travel at the time of reservation.