You’re viewing a tour from our Premium Collection, with a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Arrival and departure transfers
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel Belere or similar in Rabat
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel L’Escale, Barcelo Fez Medina or similar in Fez
- 2 nights of accommodations at Novotel Marrakech Hivernage or similar in Marrakesh
- 1 night of accommodations at Novotel Casablanca City Center or similar in Casablanca
- Hotel porterage
Attractions & Meals
- 7 meals: 6 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of an English-speaking tour manager throughout trip
- Sightseeing entrance fees per itinerary
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
This 8-day tour of Morocco begins along the Atlantic coast in Rabat—home to the royal palace, Mohammed V Mausoleum, and Hassan Tower. The tour continues in Fez’s medieval bazaars and narrow alleyways before heading to the “Red City” of Marrakesh. Finally, the tour ends in Casablanca.
- Day 1: Take an overnight flight to Morocco.
- Day 2: Arrive in Casablanca and travel to Rabat, where you’ll have a welcome dinner.
- Day 3: Go on a tour of Rabat, then visit the ancient ruins of Volubilis and take a bus tour of Fez.
- Day 4: Spend the day at leisure in Fez.
- Day 5: Travel to Marrakesh and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 6: Spend the day at leisure in Marrakesh.
- Day 7: Travel to Casablanca for a tour where you’ll see the Hassan II Mosque and the Corniche seaside.
- Day 8: Depart for the United States.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 8 years or older to travel and a voucher is required
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Full-day Fez tour with lunch on day 4 ($55/person)
- Dinner with horse-drawn carriage ride on day 5 ($70/person)
- Half-day Marrakesh tour on day 6 ($52/person)
- Marrakesh culinary demonstration and gardens tour with lunch on day 6 ($55/person)