Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (specific gateway based on availability)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (5 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 5 nights of accommodations at Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura, Fosshotel Raudara, Centerhotel Klopp, Grand Hotel Reykjavik, Fosshotel Baron, or Hotel Cabin in Reykjavik
- Daily breakfast (Breakfast available for an additional cost on Day 2, approximately $15–$30 per person)
Ideas for Your Vacation
This vacation from Gate 1 Travel takes you to Reykjavík, the world’s northernmost capital city. You can spend your time here exploring at your own pace, soaking in Iceland’s famed Blue Lagoon, or taking a day trip to see Gullfoss, one of the country’s best-known waterfalls.
- Gullfoss is about 90 minutes from Reykjavík, but it’s worth the journey. These white-capped falls cascade down two ledges surrounded by carpeted green hillsides.
- Hallgrimskirkja: An elaborate 25-ton organ dominates the interior of this Lutheran church in downtown Reykjavík; climb to the top for sweeping views of the city.
- Nauthólsvík Beach: The hot pools around this lagoon stay warm year-round, as ocean water mixes with hot geothermic water.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-day Reykiavik city tour on day 2 ($65/person)
- Northern lights tour on day 2 ($62/person)
- Blue Lagoon experience on day 3 ($145/person)
- Full-day Golden Circle tour on day 4 ($95/person)
- Full-day south shore adventure on day 5 ($123/person)