8-Day Vacation in Australia’s Largest City
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York City (Specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
- Itinerary for NYC departures
- Itinerary for LAX departures
Hotels (5 nights + 2 overnight flights)
- 5 nights of accommodations at ibis Sydney World Square in Sydney
- Daily breakfast
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
Upgrade available at booking
- Mercure Hotel Sydney for an additional $240.
Ideas for Your Vacation
As the largest city in Australia, Sydney is often referred to as the “crown jewel” of the Southern Hemisphere. There’s no shortage of must-see attractions here; we’ve listed a few highlights below. This 8-day vacation from Gate 1 Travel gives you an open itinerary, meaning you’ll be able to explore the city at your own pace.
- Shop at Paddington Markets: The open-air Saturday bazaar contains more than 150 stalls selling clothing and arts and crafts.
- Chinese Garden of Friendship: Sip jasmine tea amid pagodas, willow trees, and waterfalls.
- Day trip: Hop on a ferry to the Sydney Harbour Islands, six small islands that offer breathtaking scenery and lots of military history.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-day Sydney tour with The Rocks, the Royal Botanic Garden, and Bondi Beach on day 4 ($55/person)
- Full-day tour of the Blue Mountains and Featherdale Wildlife Park with a cruise on day 5 ($135/person)
- Full-day Hunter Valley food-and-wine tour with tasting and lunch on day 6 ($165/person)
- Full-day Port Stephens tour with Australian Reptile Park, dolphin-watching cruise, and Stockton Bight Sand Dunes on day 7 ($169/person)