go-today: 20,000+ of our travelers served since 2012
8-Day Scotland Vacation with Whisky Tours
Scotch whisky must be produced in Scotland using a process specified by law that includes three or more years of aging in oak barrels. During this vacation in Edinburgh and Glasgow, two tours will give you an insider’s look at how the country’s famed drink is made. You’ll also visit scenic lochs surrounded by emerald hills, plus Stirling Castle, which dates back to the 12th century and figured heavily in Scotland’s fight for independence. This vacation from go-today includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Rail between cities.
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at (866) 674-1847.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Mercure Edinburgh City- Princes Street Hotel or similar in Edinburgh
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hallmark Hotel Glasgow or similar in Glasgow
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
- 1-day Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond, and whisky tour
- 1-day Highland Lochs, Glens, and whisky tour
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for go-today contact and redemption instructions. Book by 5/17/18.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $900 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. The airport(s) offered in the voucher are not located near me, can I fly out of a different airport? Yes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an airport near you.
2. Can I extend my trip? Yes, send an email to email@example.com with your preferred departure date and how long you would like to extend your trip.
3. Can we upgrade our vacation or add additional services; such as sightseeing? Yes, we offer transportation from/to the airport, car rentals, sightseeing, and upgraded hotel options. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request any additional services.
4. If I travel alone, why am I being charged for a single supplement fee? Our vacation packages are designed for two people who occupy and share the cost of the hotel room. A single supplement fee is required for solo travelers in order to compensate the hotel for the difference of a single person staying in each room.