go-today: 20,000+ of our travelers served since 2012.
8-Day London and Paris Getaway with Air
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York City (Specific gateway based on availability)
- Flight from London to Paris
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at ibis London Wembley Hotel or similar in London
- 3 nights of accommodations at Best Western Ronceray Opera or similar in Paris
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Paris and London are home to some of the best museums and most famous landmarks on Earth. You can write your own tale of two cities—and at your own pace—during this 8-day vacation from go-today.
- Eat like a local: London is known for its pubs (there are roughly 7,000 of them), where you can enjoy crispy fish and chips and pints of bitter.
- Tate Modern: Thanks to the museum’s free admission, you can peruse masterpieces by Picasso and Dalí without spending a dime.
- Hidden secret: Grab a lantern and descend deep into Paris’s underbelly to see catacombs lined with skulls and bones arranged in eerie patterns.
- Must-see attractions: Stroll the Seine river and climb the Eiffel Tower at dusk, when you can watch the sun set amid sweeping views of Paris.
Call/Email go-today at email@example.com Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Shakespeare’s Globe Exhibition (from $23/person)
- Original London Sightseeing tour (24 hours from $41/person, 48 hours from $57/person)
- London Eye fast track (from $56/person)
- City Sightseeing Paris/Big Bus tour (24 hours from $44/person, 48 hours from $50/person)
- Illuminations of Paris by motorcoach (from $40/person)
- Versailles with audio guide and transportation (from $96/person)