go-today: 30,000+ of our travelers served since 2012.
8-Day Vacation in Paris and Prague
Gothic chapels and world-famous architecture line the riverbanks of both Paris and Prague—two cosmopolitan capitals with abundant historical sites. You’ll spend 3 nights in Paris before taking a brief flight to Prague, where you’ll spend another 3 nights amid the city’s towering spires. This vacation from go-today includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (specific gateway based on availability)
- Chicago (specific gateway based on availability)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Flight from Paris to Prague
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at (866) 674-1847.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Comfort Lamarck or similar in Paris
- 3 nights of accommodations at Fortuna City or similar in Prague
- Daily breakfast
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for go-today contact and redemption instructions. Book by 2/8/18.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $300 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. The airport(s) offered in the voucher are not located near me, can I fly out of a different airport? Yes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an airport near you.
2. Can I extend my trip? Yes, send an email to email@example.com with your preferred departure date and how long you would like to extend your trip.
3. Can we upgrade our vacation or add additional services; such as sightseeing? Yes, we offer transportation from/to the airport, car rentals, sightseeing, and upgraded hotel options. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request any additional services.
4. If I travel alone, why am I being charged for a single supplement fee? Our vacation packages are designed for two people who occupy and share the cost of the hotel room. A single supplement fee is required for solo travelers in order to compensate the hotel for the difference of a single person staying in each room.