16-Day Trip to Three European Countries with Air
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Flight from Paris to Rome
- 2nd class rail from Rome to Florence
- 2nd class rail from Florence to Venice
- Flight from Venice to London
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at (866) 674-1847.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (14 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Pavillon Villiers Etoile or similar in Paris
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Rome Pisana, Taormina Hotel, or similar in Rome
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Cimabue, Hotel Meridiana, or similar in Florence
- 2 nights of accommodations at Smart Hotel Holiday or similar in Venice
- 3 nights of accommodations at ibis London Wembley or similar in London
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
During the course of over two weeks in Europe, this trip will take you to five different cities in three countries. The vacation begins in France’s artistic and cultural hub of Paris, after which you’ll continue on to Italy and visit three of its most popular historic destinations: Rome, Florence, and Venice. You’ll finish the vacation in England’s cosmopolitan capital of London. Since there is no set itinerary, you can explore each city at your own pace.
- Must-see Parisian museum: Musee d’Orsay is an Impressionist-lovers’ dream located inside a Beaux-Arts turn-of-the-century train station, and offers a nice alternative to the often-overcrowded L’ouvre.
- Roman Forum: Once the center of Roman public life, this sprawling collection of ruins and pillars includes temples, squares, and other gathering places.
- The Duomo di Firenze stands out amid Florence’s architecture. The church is topped with a striking red dome designed by Filippo Brunelleschi. If you want to get a good snapshot of the Duomo from above, climb the neighboring bell tower; it stands 277 feet tall.
- Venice’s Grand Canal: Gondolas snake through the city’s heart on one of the world’s most famous waterways, which laps historic palaces and landmarks, including the Rialto Bridge and St. Mark’s Square.
- The London Eye suspends riders in glass-walled pods high above the River Thames, where the 360-degree views can extend for up to 25 miles.
Email go-today at email@example.com for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact go-today for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Hop-on hop-off Paris sightseeing tour (24 hours from $44/person, 48 hours from $50/person)
- Hop-on hop-off Rome sightseeing tour (48 hours from $48/person)
- Hop-on hop-off Florence sightseeing tour (24 hours from $36/person, 48 hours from $43/perso)
- Hop-on hop-off Venice sightseeing tour (24 hours from $31/person, 48 hours from $42/person)
- Hop-on hop-off London sightseeing tour (24 hours from $41/person, 48 hours from $57/person)