8- or 10-Day Vacation in Barcelona and Rome
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York (JFK)
- Flight from Barcelona to Rome
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
- 3 nights of accommodations at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia or similar in Barcelona
- 3 nights of accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Rome San Giovanni or similar in Rome
- Daily breakfast
- 4 nights of accommodations at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia or similar in Barcelona
- 4 nights of accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Rome San Giovanni or similar in Rome
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Two architectural styles dominate Barcelona: the medieval look that defines the Gothic Quarter, and the whimsical Art Nouveau buildings designed by the modernist architect Antoni Gaudí. In Rome, Vespa scooters whiz past ancient ruins and photo-snapping tourists share picturesque plazas with impossibly chic fashionistas sporting designs from top Italian designers. You’ll get to experience both cities at your own pace during this vacation from Great Value Vacations, which gives you the freedom to plan your days.
- La Sagrada Família is still under construction after more than 130 years, but you don’t have to wait until it’s finished to appreciate its grandeur.
- Go people watching on La Rambla, the Barcelona’s main pedestrian thoroughfare, which is packed with street performers and cafés.
- Climb the Spanish Steps at Rome’s Piazza di Spagna, where you’ll find an elaborate fountain and the house where English poet John Keats briefly lived in 1821.
- Ancient ruins: Walk in the steps of emperors and gladiators at the Pantheon, the Roman Forum, and, of course, the Colosseum.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades