Self-Guided Vacation in London and Paris
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Rail ticket from London to Paris
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Phoenix Hotel or similar in London
- 4 nights of accommodations at Ibis Paris Avenue d’Italie 13th Hotel or similar in Paris
- Daily breakfast
- Click here to check availability
Ideas for Your Vacation
You’ll visit two of the world’s most historic and beloved cities in one trip: London and Paris. England’s 2,000-year-old capital city brims with famous landmarks: Westminster Abbey, the site of royal weddings since 1100 AD; the crosswalk where the Beatles traversed Abbey Road; and Kensington Palace, where Prince William, Kate Middleton, and little Louis, George and Charlotte reside. Alternately, the capital of France might as well be the capital of good living. It’s a place of well-manicured parks, fine wines, unbelievable food, and world-class art. But both cities are utterly cosmopolitan and this free-wheeling itinerary from Great Value Vacations gives you the freedom to explore them however you choose.
- Bird’s-eye view of Big Ben: Board the London Eye, a giant Ferris wheel, to see the city and the River Thames from inside a glass-walled pod. The view is best at night, when the city is all lit up.
- Kensington Roof Gardens: Nearly 1.5 acres of trees and gardens span this London rooftop nightclub. Keep your eye out for the resident flamingos.
- Montmartre: Wander around Paris’s former bohemian epicenter, which was once home to the likes of van Gogh and Dalí, and catch a classically bawdy cabaret show at the famous Moulin Rouge.
- Avenue des Champs-Élysées is one of the world’s most iconic thoroughfares. Cafés, cinemas, and luxury shops pepper the Parisian, pedestrian-friendly street between major architectural sites, such as the Luxor Obelisk and Arc de Triomphe.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades