What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
Please note, guests cannot quarantine at the hotel if coming from a quarantined state on the NYS CDC website in the last 14 days. Please see this link for details.
- Stay for four in a Northwoods suite, or six in a Loon Hollow suite, Ledge Rock suite or Roaring Brook suite
- $50, $75, $100, or $150 resort credit per stay; amount received depends on option purchased
- Resort credit can be used toward any of the hotel’s amenities/attractions including the pool admission and the adventure center. For hours of operation please call 1-800-955-2754
8% Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Access to fitness center (temporarily closed)
- USA Today available weekdays in the lobby
- Ski storage
- Concierge service
- Self parking
- Lodge to mountain shuttle service (temporarily suspended)
Hotel at a Glance: Greek Peak Mountain Resort
- Spacious suites feature full kitchens, TVs with DVD players, and fireplaces.
- Onsite dining: Trax bar and Grill serves hearty American food and pours local craft brews and seasonal cocktails. There is even a cafe on the premises which keeps guests fueled for days of adventures.
New York’s Finger Lakes: Rolling Vineyards, Deep Gorges, and More than 1,000 Waterfalls
The Finger Lakes region in Upstate New York gets its name from 11 long, thin lakes that were forged by glaciers thousands of years ago. The upheaval created breathtaking geography—more than 1,000 waterfalls spill down the sides of the area’s famous rocky gorges. Fishing, boating, and hiking are its biggest draws—head to Watkins Glen State Park to follow a 2-mile trail past 19 waterfalls—along with more than 100 wineries.
Ithaca, which borders Cayuga Lake, is the region’s largest town. Come for the postcard-worthy views of Ithaca Falls, and stay for the small-town charm. Downtown Ithaca’s historical buildings house bistros, boutiques, and taverns that serve local wine from the Cayuga Lake Wine Trail. This is also where you’ll find Cornell University, one of New York’s two Ivy League schools.
The facility implemented additional measures to keep all of its hotel guests and employees safe during Covid-19. They are continuing to closely monitor the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and The World Health Organization’s statements regarding the Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19). They are following all guidelines from these agencies and the local health department.
Guest procedures - the facility is taking every precaution possible to ensure the well-being and health of all of their guests. They will be taking your temperature at the door upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 plus will not be allowed to enter the building or attraction they are looking to visit. Hand Sanitizer stations will be setup throughout the entire resort, including attractions and main areas. Below is a list of procedures that must be followed while staying in the resort.
Social Distancing – Please stay at least 6 feet away from other guests and staff when possible, when this is not possible please wear a mask to protect yourself and others.
Elevator Policy - Only 2 persons in the elevator allowed at one time. These are guests that are not related or staying together, to maintain social distancing
Masks - We are requiring that masks be worn at all times in public areas, not limited to but including hallways, front desk lobby, elevators, attractions, etc.
Stayover service – Only provided upon request. If you need additional items or assistance please call the front desk from your room phone at 1200 or from your cell phone 1-866-839-0908. We will deliver the items to your door.
Additional procedures may be required to protect our employees, other guests and you.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us via phone at 1-800-955-2754 or via email at email@example.com.
- One queen bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Loon Hollow Suite, Ledge Rock Suite, and Roaring Brook Suite
- One queen bed, one murphy bed, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 3 p.m. (Monday–Friday) or 4 p.m. (Saturday and Sunday)
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- 8% resort fee includes: WiFi, access to fitness center (temporarily closed), USA Today available weekdays in the lobby, ski storage, concierge service, and self parking.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor wavepool (reservation required, $19 per person)
- Outdoor heated pool (reservation required)
- 3 restaurants
- Adventure center
- Skiing, tubing, snowshoeing
- Arcade (temporarily closed)
- Free WiFi
- Seasonal shuttle services (temporarily suspended)
- Additional charges may apply to all amenities
Due to COVID-19, hours of operation are limited, and may vary. Please inquire when making your reservation as to the exact hours of operation you may expect during your stay. Please call for more information.
The Fine Print
- 17-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- 8% daily resort fee paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hope Lake Lodge & Indoor Waterpark
- Nearest airport: Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport (ITH; 18 mi)
- Distance from Syracuse: 41 miles