Indus Travels: 5,200+ of our travelers served since 2014.
8-Day South African Safari
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- Washington, DC (IAD)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Transfer from airport to hotel
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Indus Travels at (866) 978-2997.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Aquila Private Game Reserve in Aquila National Park
- 4 nights of accommodations at Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town Sea Point in Cape Town
Attractions & Meals
- 9 meals: 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 2 dinners
- Two game drives in 4x4 safari vehicles with highly skilled and experienced safari guides
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
On this 8-day guided tour of Cape Town, guests will have the chance to get up close and personal with some of South Africa’s most majestic animals.The tour includes two nights at the Aquila Private Game Reserve, home to “the Big 5”—the lion, African elephant, Cape buffalo, leopard, and rhinoceros. The reserve’s buildings are designed to blend into the natural scenery, so visitors just might spot some wildlife from their own guest room.
- Day 1: Depart for South Africa.
- Day 2: Arrive in Cape Town and travel to the Aquila Private Game Reserve.
- Day 3: Hop aboard open 4x4 safari vehicles for two game drives with experienced safari guides.
- Day 4: Head back to Cape Town for a day of leisure exploring the city’s beaches, extreme sports, and world-class shopping.
- Day 5: A half-day city tour in Cape Town includes historical and cultural sights like the Castle of Good Hope and the lush Company Gardens.
- Day 6: Enjoy a day of leisure in Cape Town, or take an optional guided tour of the Cape Peninsula or Table Mountain.
- Day 7: Choose between a day of leisure or optional tours that include shark-cage diving and a wine-tasting excursion.
- Day 8: After breakfast in Cape Town, depart for home.
Call Indus Travels at (866) 978-2997 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 10 years or older to travel and a voucher is required
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Cape Peninsula tour on day 6 ($105/person)
- Table Mountain and city tour on day 6 ($45/person)
- Township cultural tour on day 7 ($75/person)
- Cape Winelands tour on day 7 ($95/person)
- White shark encounter on day 7 ($205/person)