Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Washington, DC (specific gateway based on availability)
- Transportation between cities via motor coach
- Round-trip airport transfers via Airport Limousine Bus
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact InterTrips at (888) 410-4111.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (7 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 1 night of accommodations at APA Hotel & Resort Tokyo Bay Makuhari or similar in Tokyo
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel Concorde Hamamatsu or similar in Hakone
- 2 nights of accommodations at Ariston Hotel Kyoto or similar in Kyoto
- 3 nights of accommodations at APA Hotel & Resort Tokyo Bay Makuhari or similar in Tokyo
- Daily breakfast
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
Along with an easy-to-use subway system and spectacular skyscrapers, Japan’s capital is known for its tranquility among the gardens and shrines. The country’s previous capital gives off the same atmosphere with an elaborate temple, shrine, or garden on nearly every corner. In fact, Kyoto is rumored to have more than 1,000 Buddhist temples alone. Elsewhere, Kyoto’s local marketplaces and restaurants continue the traditions of old Japan, as does the city’s thriving geisha community.
- Day 1: Depart for Japan.
- Day 2: Arrive in Tokyo and take a limousine bus to your hotel.
- Day 3: Visit a local tea house in Shizuoka City and spend the day sightseeing around Mt. Fuji.
- Day 4: Depart for and arrive in Kyoto, and visit Kyoto Fushimi Inari Shrine.
- Day 5: Day of leisure in Kyoto.
- Day 6: Depart for Tokyo via Tomei Expressway.
- Day 7: Day of leisure in Tokyo.
- Day 8: Day of leisure in Tokyo.
- Day 9: Fly back to USA.
Email InterTrips at email@example.com or Call (888) 410-4111 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 2 years or older to travel, please contact InterTrips for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Visit the Golden Pavilion in Northern Kyoto then stroll through the Arashiyama Bamboo Grove and one of the areas Geisha Districts during the guided Kyoto Discovery Tour. ($89/person)
- Full-Day Experience Hiroshima with ‘Shinkansen’: Visit Miyajimaguchi by coach then board a boat travelling to the Miyajima Island, and see the shimmering Itsukushima Shrine. Return to Hiroshima to indulge in some of the region’s famous historical site. ($395/person)
- Full-Day Tour of Nara & Osaka with lunch ($90/person)
- Extra free time in Kyoto and Japan ‘Shinkansen’ Experience (2.5 hours one way) ($180/person)
- Go on the Tokyo Discovery Tour, which stops at the Tsukiji Fish Market, Odaiba Seaside Park, and Asakusa Kannon Temple. ($99/person)