Explore the Baltic States
Brimming with baroque and gothic architecture and home to rich cultural scenes, the Baltic capital cities offer the same sightseeing opportunities as other, larger European capitals, but without the same dense tourist crowds. On this 8-day trip through the Baltics, you’ll enjoy guided tours and leisure time in equal measure as you travel between Vilnius, Riga, and Tallinn. This vacation from Pacific Holidays includes:
Hotels (7 nights)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Radisson Blu Lietuva or similar in Vilnius, Lithuania
- 3 nights of accommodations at Mercure Riga or similar in Riga, Latvia
- 2 nights of accommodations at Radisson Blu Olympia or similar in Tallinn, Estonia
Attractions & Meals
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 3-hour morning sightseeing tour in Vilnius
- Stop at Hill of Crosses in Lithuania
- Visit of the Rundale Palace in Latvia (entrance and local guide included)
- Walking tour of old town in Riga
- Stop at summer resort in Parnu, Estonia
- Morning sightseeing tour of Tallinn
Airfare not included
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Arrive in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Day 2: Half-day city tour, stopping at the 14th century Vilnius Cathedral and other landmarks.
- Day 3: Morning drive to Riga, Latvia; free afternoon.
- Day 4: Half-day city tour.
- Day 5: Explore Riga on your own.
- Day 6: Drive to Tallinn, Estonia.
- Day 7: Morning walking tour of Tallinn.
- Day 8: Depart.
Call Pacific Holidays at (800) 355-8025 for Questions About:
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; each traveler (including kids) must purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Transfer airport to Hotel Radisson Blu Lietuva: EUR $45 for private car (1–3 persons); EUR $70 for private minivan (4–7 persons)
- 3-hour excursion to Trakai and visit to Trakai Castle on Day 2 ($50/person)
- Folklore dinner at Restaurant Belmontas on Day 2 ($50/person)
- 4-hour excursion to Jurmala with City Museum on Day 4 ($50/person)
- Organ concert at the Dome Cathedral on Day 4 ($45/person)
- 4-hour excursion to Gauja National Park on Day 5 ($56/person)
- 3-hour excursion to the Open Air Museum on Day 5 ($50/person)
- Latvian dinner at Restaurant Forest on Day 5 ($50/person)
- 3-hour excursion to Kadriorg Park and visit to KUMU on Day 7 ($50/person)
- Medieval dinner at Restaurant Maikrahv on Day 7 ($50/person)
- Transfer Hotel Radisson Blu Olympia to airport: EUR $45 for private car (1–3 persons); EUR $70 for private minivan (4–7 persons)
- Daily 3-course dinners with coffee/tea at the hotels ($250/person)