Rewards Travel China: 4,500+ of our travelers served since 2012.
10-Day Escorted Tour of China
Millennia of history and the glitz of modern life live side by side in China, and on this escorted tour, you can see it all. You’ll visit ancient relics and UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as the Great Wall, West Lake, and the Lingshan Grand Buddha. In the same trip—and sometimes even on the same day—you’ll also come face-to-face with present-day China’s glittering skyscrapers and vibrant shopping scene. This tour from Rewards Travel China includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Chicago (ORD)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Seattle (SEA)
- San Jose (SJC)
- Denver (DEN)
- Portland (PDX)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- New York City
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Boston (BOS)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Washington, DC (WAS)
- Raleigh (RDU)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Detroit (DTW)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Round-trip domestic flights from Beijing to Shanghai
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Rewards Travel China at (877) 618-3886.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (8 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at CNCC Grand Hotel or similar in Beijing
- 2 nights of accommodations at Royal International Hotel Shanghai or similar in Shanghai
- 1 night of accommodations at Ramada Suzhou or similar in Suzhou
- 1 night of accommodations at Merchant Marco Garden Hotel Hangzhou or similar in Hangzhou
- 1 night of accommodations at Deacon House or similar in Wuxi
Attractions & Meals
- 13 meals; 8 breakfasts and 5 lunches
- All tours and admissions per itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Forbidden City tour on day 3 ($65/person)
- Peking duck banquet on day 3 ($35/person)
- The Golden Mask Dynasty show on day 4 ($50/person)
- Beijing tour on day 5 ($79/person)
- Grand Canal cruise on day 6 ($30/person)
- The Romantic Show of Song Cheng on day 7 ($65/person)
- West Lake boat ride on day 8 ($35/person)
- Huangpu river night cruise on day 8 ($50/person)
- Chinese acrobatic show on day 9 ($60/person)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Travel to Beijing.
- Day 2: A tour representative will guide you from the airport to your hotel. Then you can spend the rest of the day exploring Beijing at your leisure.
- Day 3: Free time to sightsee in Beijing.
- Day 4: Climb part of the Great Wall of China, tour the Beijing 2008 Olympic Center, and see artistry at work in a jade exhibition.
- Day 5: Day at leisure in Beijing before a flight to Shanghai in the late evening. Your flight is immediately followed by a drive to Suzhou.
- Day 6: Explore the Venice-like canals in Suzhou and see the Lingshan Grand Buddha statue in Wuxi.
- Day 7: Tour Lake Taihu and visit a freshwater pearl farm, then spend leisure time in Hangzhou.
- Day 8: Admire West Lake, whose surrounding landscape is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and visit a tea plantation. After that, travel back to Shanghai.
- Day 9: Visit the Shanghai Museum, see an emerald exhibition, and shop at the City God Temple Bazaar.
- Day 10: After breakfast in Shanghai, depart for the United States.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to the My Vouchers section of your account and select View Voucher for Rewards Travel China contact and redemption instructions. Book by 11/23/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $380 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Please contact Rewards Travel China at (877) 618-3886 for more information.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Rewards Travel China for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed here on the website.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, you are allowed to refund your voucher. We suggest calling Rewards Travel China to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? All travelers, including children, must purchase a voucher. Different occupancy arrangements may be requested with Rewards Travel China at the time of reservation.