Hotel at a Glance: The Lodge at Sequoyah State Park
Set along Fort Gibson Lake in Sequoyah State Park, the lodge gives you easy access to year-round outdoor recreation. Tee off on the 18-hole golf course, or watch animal feedings at Three Forks Nature Center before trying to spot wildlife on a hike through the park. Visit in warmer months to explore some of the 225 miles of shoreline in your own boat or one rented from the marina.
- Family-friendly restaurant with casual American food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- A room with a view: Some units face the lake; all rooms are recently updated and have mini fridges and coffeemakers.
- Stay connected with WiFi in the lobby, media room, and restaurant.
- Keep kids busy with tennis and basketball courts, as well as playgrounds and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Things to do near Hulbert: See a concert at Muskogee’s Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame & Museum or explore Cherokee historical sites in Tahlequah.
- Distance from Tulsa: 52 miles, about a one-hour drive