Seven Nights in Three Different Costa Rican Landscapes
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- FLL, MCO, ATL, WAS, NYC, PIT, BOS, CHI, RIC, BUF, SAT, LAX, IAH, SFO DEN
- Car rental for the duration of vacation
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (7 nights)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Arenal Lodge in La Fortuna
- 3 nights of accommodations at Villas Sol Hotel & Beach Resort in Playa Hermosa
1 night of accommodations at Parque del Lago Boutique Hotel in San José
- Daily breakfast included at Arenal Lodge and Parque del Lago. All inclusive at Villas Sol.
- Access to onsite hiking trails at Arenal Lodge.
- All-inclusive with all meals, beverages (including unlimited domestic alcoholic drinks), snacks and more at Villas Sol
One of Costa Rica’s most famous sites is the Arena Volcano. Arenal Lodge is situated amongst rainforest landscapes and provides 180-degree views of the volcano and Lake Arenal. Here, guests may also be able to view exotic animals and ask the expert staff about how they should spend their time in the Arenal region and they can set up horseback riding or other outdoor activities. Should guests desire to stay in their resort, there’s plenty to do at the Arenal Lodge such as eating at the full-service restaurant, taking a dip in the pool, or using their fitness room/sauna.
Located on Playa Hermosa, Villas Sol is a hotel that provides guests quick access to the Costa Rican coast. Guests can enjoy views of the Papagayo Gulf, a very different kind of landscape than Arenal. This all-inclusive resort houses great activities of respite after a day at the beach, such as a tiki cabin bar, outdoor and indoor lounge chairs, and a swim-up bar.
The last stop on this excursion brings guests to Costa Rica’s capital, San Jose. At Parque del Lago, travelers stay close to the hustle and bustle of downtown where guests may choose to stroll along Central Avenue, visit the Jade Museum, or try sugarcane brandy or ice cream with nutmeg and cinnamon in the Mercado Central.
Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
Traveling with kids; Kids pricing: 11 and under pay reduced rates
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.