Travel By Jen: 40,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
All-Inclusive Riviera Maya Vacation with Airfare
Surrounded by tropical beauty, the Catalonia Riviera Maya is designed to give guests a chance to relax as well as explore the landscape and learn about local culture. The property’s layout caters to almost any vacationing style, whether that involves eco-adventures, fun with the kids, or romantic alone time. Search for colorful sea creatures while snorkeling off the resort beach, soak up the sun around one of five ocean-front swimming pools, or grab a bite at one of the on-site restaurants. When the sun goes down, grown-ups can dance the night away at the discotheque or sip cocktails in one of the many lounges. This vacation from Travel By Jen includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Houston (IAH)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Washington, DC
- Atlanta (ATL)
- New York City
- Boston (BOS)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Travel By Jen at (800) 603-3178.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
Hotel (4 nights)
- All-inclusive accommodations in a garden-view room at Catalonia Riviera Maya
- Welcome cocktail
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the buffet restaurants
- Unlimited national alcoholic beverages
- Water, wine, beer and drinks in all bars, restaurants, and disco
- Daily activities in different languages (at the swimming pool or beach)
- Recreational activities including tennis, football, ping pong, archery, and bicycles
- Introductory scuba diving course at the swimming pool
- Free WiFi access in the entire hotel
- Fully equipped sports bar with TV and a wide range of games
- Disco for adults 18 years or older
- Nightly shows in the theatre, theme nights, competitions and prizes
- Gym and multi-purpose court
- Beach towels, deck chairs, and parasols
- Reading area at the swimming pool
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
Upgrade to the Privilege Superior room from $59 per person and receive the following benefits in addition to the upgraded room type:
- Private Lounge with personal customer service from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Privileged reception with concierge service
- 24 hours room service
- Privileged check-in area
- Welcome cocktail
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Coffee maker
- Free safe deposit box
- Complimentary minibar with water, beer, and soft drinks
- Privileged guest Identification
- One-day free access to spa wet areas
- 10% discount on massages or any treatment in the Alegria Spa; reservation required
- Coffee break from 9 a.m. in the Privileged Lounge
- 10% discount in the boutique
- Beach towels service delivered in the room
- Pillow menu
- 20% discount on a romantic dinner on the beach with lobster menu
- 6 dinners in their theme restaurants including BLoved
- Exclusive access to the Pure Chill Out bar, pool, and privileged beach
- Exclusive access to the à la carte breakfast and lunch
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip with Travel by Jen: Go to your account to view your voucher for Travel by Jen contact and redemption instructions. Book by 2/6/18.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo. Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at (800) 603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a voucher for my child? No, children 0-6 can travel free with 2 paying adults. Children 7-12 pay a reduced rate. Please contact us at (800) 603-3178 for child pricing.
4. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, you are allowed to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at (800) 603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.