Vacation Express: 95,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
Boutique Resort in Playa del Carmen
The Caribbean Sea, white-sand beaches, unlimited food and drinks—you’ll have it all on this vacation in sunny Playa del Carmen, considered “the hippest city in all of the Yucatán Peninsula” by Lonely Planet. Set on its own private beach, the all-inclusive Reef Coco Beach Resort features dining options, an expansive outdoor pool with hot tubs, and four bars that range from a swim-up to a sports bar with ocean views. And after engaging in one of the on-site activities—such as included dance lessons—you can wind down with a massage at the spa. This vacation from Vacation Express includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New Orleans (MSY)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Nashville (BNA)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Newark (EWR)
- Columbus (CMH)
- Cincinnati (CVG)
- Memphis (MEM)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Buffalo (BUF)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Vacation Express at (800) 470-3711.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
- Rates are based on 3-, 5-, 6-, or 7-night accommodations. Travel dates are subject to airline routes and availability. VE makes sure travelers get the most of their vacation, spending the most time at their destination. Nonstop flights offer early departures and evenings returns.
Hotel (Choice of 3, 5, 6 or 7 nights)
- All-inclusive accommodations in a standard room at Reef Coco Beach Resort
- All meals, snack bar, including buffet and (Italian) a la carte dining options
- Domestic & international alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks at various bars
- Kids club for children ages 4–12
- Access to fitness center and various recreational activities
- Nonmotorized water sports including paddle boards, kayaks, catamarans, boogie boards, snorkel equipment and a scuba demo in the pool
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
- Japanese and Latin restaurants available with a surcharge or included in the all-inclusive when you book the premium room category
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip with Vacation Express: Go to your account to view your voucher for Vacation Express contact and redemption instructions. Book by 1/31/18.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo. Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at (800) 470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at (800) 470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at (800) 470-3711.
4. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? No, your child does not need their own voucher. You can purchase their package directly with Vacation Express when making your reservation staying in your room. Prices start at $209 and are subject to change.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, you are allowed to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at (800) 470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.