This compact handheld vacuum features a rechargeable battery and a washable dirt bowl, making it great for quick cleanups
Black & Decker Quick Clean Cordless Hand Vacuum
- Compact design for cleaning hard-to-reach places
- Cordless operation
- Rechargeable built-in battery
Keep It Clean
- Translucent dirt bowl
- Dirt container twists open for cleaning
- Bowl and filter can be washed
- Model number: HNVB115J10
- Dustbowl capacity: 11 oz.
- Battery type: Lithium-ion
- Power rating: 3.6
- Replacement filters: EVF100
- Charge duration: 15 hours
- Product dimensions: 4” x 4” x 14”
- Weight: 1.25lb.
- 2-year limited warranty from Black and Decker
About Black & Decker
S. Duncan Black and Alonzo G. Decker started their small shop in Baltimore in 1910—but it wasn’t until 1916, when they sought to patent their version of the electric drill with a trigger switch and pistol grip, that the company really took off. The original model of that signature product, which was much more portable than its contemporaries, is displayed at the Smithsonian in Washington, DC. Within a few years of their invention, the pair had started to sell products in Canada, and by 1930, they were established in Australia and continuing to spread throughout the world. The tools’ reach eventually even extended into space: a Black & Decker tool was part of a drill that was used to take samples of the moon in three of the Apollo missions. Handymen all over the world still rely on the company for power tools and almost anything involving home improvement, from painting and plumbing to hedge trimming and storage.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.