Plant these seeds alongside patios or in gardens to accent outdoor areas with an array of colors
This assortment of delicate Candytuft flowers accents gardens with colorful flourishes of silver, pink, maroon, carmine, and white.
- Start seeds indoors 6–8 weeks before the end of frost season
- In spring, prepare the ground and rake to a fine tilth
- Sow seeds 1/8” deep and 12” apart
- When large enough to handle, thin out to 18” apart
- Plants will bloom between May and August
- 200 seeds
- Reaches an estimated height of 12”
- Recommended for zones 3–9
Planting flowers takes more than some digging and occasional watering. Read through this buying guide for tips on how to grow a healthy, colorful garden.