Filled with shredded memory foam for necessary support, this large sofa-style pet bed provides comfort for your furry pal
American Kennel Club Extra-Large Memory-Foam Pet Sofa Bed
- Ultra-plush and supportive shredded memory foam
- Non-skid bottom prevents sliding on hardwood floors
- Made from recycled materials
- Great to provide support to puppies’ bone growth as well as relief to senior dogs and their aching bones
- Comfy overstuffed bolster walls for pets to rest their heads
- Removable, washable polyester cover
- Product dimensions: 40” (W) x 8” (H) x 30” (D)
About American Kennel Club
In 1884, a group of 12 sportsmen convened at the Philadelphia Kennel Club to form the “club of clubs”—the American Kennel Club. Their mission was to advance the study, breeding, exhibiting, running, and maintenance of purebred dogs, which the members all cherished as family companions. More than a century later, the group now recognizes 180 dog breeds, ranging from the well-known labrador retriever to the lesser-known treeing walker coonhound. All dogs are held to rigorous standards during dog shows, where they showcase skills such as obedience, agility, and timed slipper-fetching. But purebred owners don’t have to participate in shows to reap the benefits of the Club’s offerings. AKC assists potential owners by describing each breed’s temperament and grooming needs and providing resources for training and socializing puppies.
A hard floor doesn't make a very cozy bed. With help from this guide, you can upgrade your dog's sleeping arrangements to a plush surface just for him.