Amla (Amalaki), also known as Indian Gooseberry, is considered one of the most beneficial and nutritious berries in Ayurveda
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
BareOrganics Amla Powder (8 Oz.)
- Harvested from Indian Amalaki trees
- Used in the traditional healing method Ayurveda with origins in India
- Contains 32 percent of daily Vitamin C intake in just one serving
- Contains polyphenols
- Organic, gluten-free, and non-GMO
- About 57 servings per container
- Serving size: 1 scoop (4g)
- Supplement facts
A breakdown of the health benefits of six common superfoods, plus advice for how to incorporate them into your daily routine.