The 2018 iPad features a fast, AR-capable processor and a brilliant Retina display that supports Apple Pencil for note taking and sketching
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Select tablets are only compatible with one carrier: Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, or Sprint.
Apple iPad 9.7” Tablet with WiFi and 4G (6th Gen.) (Refurb. A-Grade)
- Model: A1954
- Operating system: iOS
- 9.7” LED-backlit multitouch IPS screen
- Retina display with 2048x1536 resolution
- A10 64-bit Fusion chip with embedded M10 coprocessor
- Storage options: 32GB, 128GB
- Rear-facing 8MP camera films in 1080p Full HD
- Front-facing 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera films in 720p HD
- Dual-band WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.2
- App store with access to more than 1,000,000 apps
- Siri intelligent assistant enables voice control
- Supports Apple Pencil
- Cellular data: 4G LTE
- Select tablets only compatible with one carrier: Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, or Sprint
- Battery life: up to 10 hours
- Dimensions: 9.4” (H) x 6.6” (W) x 0.3” (D)
- Weight: 1.05lb.
- For full specifications, consult Apple’s website
- Condition: refurbished (A-grade)
- 30-day warranty. For warranty information, contact Customer support
In the box: iPad, MFi-certified Lightning Cable (brand: iEssential; UPC: 758302089765, 758302089772, or 758302089789) UL-certified generic power adapter
Apple, iPhone, Lightning Cable, Retina, FaceTime, TouchID, Siri & Earpods are all trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Before you buy a tablet, we'll help you pinpoint the best size, specs, and accessories for your needs, whether it's for work, kids, or gaming.
Can't decide between an iPad, Surface, or Android? Take our four-question quiz. We'll guide you to the tablet you should buy, based on your needs.