The iPad Air 2 unlocks with a touch of your finger, plays HD video on a Retina display, and juggles apps seamlessly with a speedy A8X chip
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Apple iPad Air 2 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB WiFi Tablet with 9.7” Retina Display
- 9.7” LED-backlit multi-touch IPS screen
- Retina display with 2048x1536 resolution
- Storage options: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- A8X 64-bit chip with M8 motion coprocessor
- Rear-facing 8MP iSight camera films in 1080p full HD
- Front-facing 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera films in 720p HD
- TouchID fingerprint identity sensor
- Siri intelligent assistant enables voice control
- App store with access to more than 1,000,000 apps
- Dual-band WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 27.3Whr rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Battery life: up to 10 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 9.4” (H) x 6.6” (W) x 0.24” (D)
- Weight: 0.96lb.
- Condition: refurbished A-grade
- For full specifications, consult Apple’s website
In the box: iPad Air 2, Case, Tempered Glass Screen Protector, Stylus Pen, Comes with MFI Cable - iEssential Brand (UPC’s - 758302089765, 758302089772, or 758302089789), and iHypergear UL Certified Adapter (UPC 633755141676)
Apple, iPhone, Lightning Cable, Retina, FaceTime, TouchID, Siri & Earpods are all trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Before you buy a tablet, we'll help you pinpoint the best size, specs, and accessories for your needs, whether it's for work, kids, or gaming.
Can't decide between an iPad, Surface, or Android? Take our four-question quiz. We'll guide you to the tablet you should buy, based on your needs.