This is a pre-order item. It will be available for shipping by 3/7/18.
Pre-Order: Apple, Apricot, Nectarine, Peach, Pear, or Plum Bare Root
- Fruit bare root (perennial)
- Apple tree grows large red apples with cream-colored flesh
- Apricot tree produces fruits that can be gathered throughout entire season
- Nectarine trees produce yellow, firm, tasty fruits
- Peachtrees produce medium or large red fruits, that are sweet and juicy
- Peartree grows fruits with yellow skin, white flesh and coarse and crisp taste
- Methley Plum trees yield heavy crops of juicy, sweet red-purple fruit that is fully grown in early summer
- Blooms in April with pink and white blossoms
- Harvest in fall
- Apple tree can be frown both for fruit and for ornamental features
- Plant in full sun 18’-25’ apart; soil line deep
- Recommended region of the US for planting for all trees: 4-9
- All trees grow up to 20’
Planning an edible or vegetable garden takes more than just deciding which fruits and veggies you like. Read through this buying guide for tips on planning and growing yours.