Combo of ionic dryer and a thin nano titanium flat iron can help you create various hairstyles while minimizing heat damage to your hair
BaByliss PRO 1” Ultra-Thin Straightener and 2000 Watt Ionic Dryer
Nano Titanium Hair Straightener
- 1” wide plates
- Lightweight construction to reduce hand fatigue
- Far-infrared heat penetrates the hair for less damage
- 5” long smooth titanium plates evenly distribute heat
- Adjustable heat
- Maximum temperature: 450°
- Dimensions: 12” x 1.2” x 7”
Ionic Hair Dryer
- 2000-watt hairdryer helps dry hair faster
- Integrated ion generator to minimize frizz
- Six heat and speed settings
- Adjustable heat setting
- Dimensions: 4” x 8” x 11.5”
The Secret to Curling with a Straightener
- Start with dry, heat-protected hair; this helps lock in the style and prolongs it.
- Starting near the scalp, feed the strands through the plates to warm the roots, working in one-inch sections
- Slowly turn the straightener 360º (180° for loose waves) away from your head, ensuring all the hair stays in the straightener.
- Gently pull the iron through the length of your hair, wiggling it lightly if it gets hung up.
- Let the hair cool before lightly brushing or running your fingers through to break up the tightest coils.
Should you use ceramic, tourmaline, or titanium hair styling tools? We compare the materials and help you pick the best one for your hair type.