BareOrganics Irish Moss Powder (Raw-Organic) (8oz) 227g
What is Irish Moss?
Irish moss, also knows as carrageen, pearl moss, or sea moss, grows in cold, Irish waters and is commonly used as a thickening agent in recipes because of its low caloric and sugar content.
Why Use Irish Moss Powder?
Organic Irish moss is a rich source of Iodine, an essential mineral that supports thyroid health and normal metabolism. It's also an excellent source of iron and a good source of calcium for bone health, plus other beneficial nutrients.
Supports a healthy metabolism and bone health.
Enjoy with this recipe:
Avocado Irish Moss Chocolate Pudding
1 large avocado, pitted and peeled
1/4 cup BareOrganics Cacao Powder
1/4 cup BareOrganics Coconut Palm Sugar
2 tbsp. BareOrganics Irish Moss Powder
1/4 cup coconut milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Pinch of cinnamon
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Place pudding in refrigerator until chilled, about 30 minutes, before serving.
- USDA Certified Organic, Vegan. Never processed to ensure the best, most wholesome nutrition
- Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
- Contains iron and iodine
- Contains calcium for bone health
- Recyclable/Reusable container
BareOrganics Irish Moss Powder (Raw-Organic) (8oz) 227g 8oz
- Gluten Free?: Yes
- Health & Nutrition Dietary Feature: Vegan
- No Sugar Added?: Yes
- No Artificial Sweeteners?: Yes
- Nutrition Facts & Ingredient Label: Label
- Dimensions: 5.3 inches (H) x 4.0 inches (W) x 4.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 313.0 grams
- Made in United States