Clarins Contour Body Treatment Oil 3.4 Oz
- Formulated with broom, geranium, and marjoram
- All-natural ingredients
- Helps eliminate toxins to streamline skin
- May prevent sponginess
- Contains hazelnut oil to lock in moisture, leaving skin soft
- Great to use on tired legs and feet
How to Use
- Apply a small amount to dry or damp skin
- Massage gently starting from the ankles and working up to the waist
- Rinse with cool water after use
- Size: 3.4 oz.
- Suitable for most skin types
- Made in France
- Non-staining, preservative-free
In 1954, Jacques Courtin-Clarins opened his first beauty spa in Paris with the intention of making beauty more real and natural. He did so by experimenting with essential oils, drawing from natural plant extracts, and innovating on their application methods. His first breakthrough was a massage oil that increased the effectiveness of skin-firming massages. The product was so popular that he began selling it, thus beginning his foray into the skincare industry as the Clarins group.
One of Jacques’s greatest achievements occurred in 1985, when he challenged a chemical engineer to solve a problem: how to deliver two anti-aging serums—one soluble in water and the other soluble in oil—in a single treatment. The result was Double Serum, two separate treatment bottles that customers mix together to preserve the active ingredients. Today, Clarins continues to produce high-end products designed to accentuate and preserve natural beauty, from anti-aging creams and cleansers to makeup and perfumes.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.