Selection of makeup removers from Clinique helps cleanse the skin from impurities and is formulated to leave skin fresh and healthy-looking
Clinique Makeup Remover. Multiple Options Available.
- Helps remove makeup
- Aims to cleanse the skin from impurities
- Formulated to leave skin fresh and healthy-looking
- Does not contain phthalate and fragrance
How to Use
- For face and lips, apply a quarter-size amount with fingertips; tissue off
- For eyes, use a cotton pad
- Not intended for removal of long-wearing or waterproof formulas
- 2-in-1 Cleansing Micellar Gel + Light: 5 oz.
- Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover: 2.5 oz.
- Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser: 5 oz.
- Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent: 4.2 oz.
- Suitable for most skin types
- Made in the USA
In 1968, Clinique was founded on the philosophy that you don’t have to be born with great skin—it can be acquired. Ever since, skincare professionals have paired up with dermatologists to create allergy-tested and fragrance-free products that are gentle on the skin but still effective. To ensure its high standards, every Clinique item is tested 12 times on 600 people, and If a single application causes a reaction, the product is scrapped. Clinique also formulates each product to address an individual skin type or concern instead of hawking universal solutions to nuanced problems. Still, most of the brand’s care routines follow the original, time-tested three-step formula: cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize. Since its launch, Clinique has branched out to cosmetics, creating highly pigmented lipsticks, eye shadows, and foundation that are just as good for your skin
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.