Eco-Friendly Barbecue Charcoal Made from Coconut (2-Pack)
We strive to bring the best charcoals with a premium quality product. Our charcoals generate significant heat, longer burning time. These elegant briquettes are a favorite among the BBQ enthusiasts. Our product is created with both superiority and environmental responsibility in mind. COCO-BBQ comes from a renewable resource, its production has zero impact on forestation and it is chemical free.
Switch up your backyard BBQ routine with COCO-BBQ, an eco-friendly charcoal made from renewable resources that burns longer and hotter than traditional charcoal! These BBQ briquettes are made from compressed coconut shells, so they save trees and provide you with the same smoky taste as traditional slow burning charcoal. COCO-BBQ also burns hotter and longer than other products - great for charcoal smokers and barbecues! 1 pound of COCO-BBQ does the work of 2 pounds of normal grill coals, making it one of the best charcoals on the market. For any avid outdoor cook, COCO-BBQ is bound to become the choice charcoal for all your summer meals!
- BBQ Briquettes Made From All-Natural Compressed Coconut Shells That Save Trees
- Burns 3x Longer Than Regular Charcoals and Hot Coals Due To Coco Moisture and Not Dry Lump Coal.
- Coconut Charcoal Not Only is Eco-Friendly, It Burns Hotter & Burns Longer Than Average Grocery Store Bags and Cheap Alternatives
- No Need To Pour Half a Bag of Charcoal, Use 1 Briquette Roll Pack Per Grilling Session Depending on Grilling and Party Size
- Coco Charcoal Aids in Cooking to Perfection, If You Enjoy Rich Flavoring and Refreshing Bold Tastes, Try Coconut Charcoal Today.
- Organic Compounds Are Eco-Friendly and Hold in Bold Flavors For Your Taste Buds to Enjoy
- . Well-Balanced Medium Between Too Much Smoke & Not Enough, Just Right
Eco-Friendly Barbecue Charcoal Made from Coconut (2-Pack) All of it
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 10.0 inches (H) x 10.0 inches (W) x 10.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 18.0 pounds
- Made in China