This woody eau de parfum for women features galbanum, tuberose, and sandalwood fragrance notes
Ellen Tracy Classic Eau De Parfum Spray for Women (1.7 or 3.4 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: plum, green notes, galbanum, osmanthus, peach, hyacinth, bergamot, lemon
- Heart notes: aldehydes, tuberose, orchid, orris root, jasmine, lily of the valley, rose
- Base notes: sandalwood, amber, musk, oak moss, raspberry, cedar
- Gender: women
- Bottle size: 1.7 fl. oz. ,3.4 fl. oz.
- Fragrance type: eau de parfum
- Applicator type: spray
- Launched: 2000
About Ellen Tracy
“Ellen Tracy has changed with the times,” said founder Herbert Gallen while reflecting on the brand’s journey during an interview with the New York Times. One could say that the brand was a product of the times themselves. At its outset in 1949, the company designed women’s blouses and sold them by the dozen. As women found a permanent home in the workplace after the war, Ellen Tracy developed chic yet professional fashions fit for the workday. In its modern iteration, the brand produces “polished, inspired and dynamic” women’s apparel and accessories such as eyewear, handbags, and home-decor items.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.