Crafted from aluminum with nonstick interior, these covered pots stack together for maximized storage with minimized scratching and denting
- 1.5-qt. saucepot with lid
- 3.5-qt. saucepot with lid
- Type: aluminum
- Lightweight design makes it easy to maneuver in a busy kitchen
- Aluminum’s high conductivity provides even heat across the pan
- Nonstick coating reduces the need for cooking oils and cleans up easily
- Interlocking handle design to protect the cookware from scratching and help save space
- Dual-riveted handles for a secure grip
- Keep an eye on food while it cooks with transparent shatter-resistant glass lids
Good to Know
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe up to 350F
- Made in the USA
When Farberware was founded in 1900, it was a one-man operation that saw S.W. Farber working sheets of copper into bowls and vases by hand. Though laborious, the process ensured that each piece met Farber’s standards and, as he became more confident in his craft, allowed him to branch out successfully into small appliances such as percolators and other cookware. More than 100 years later, and Farberware is still producing appliances, kitchen gadgets, and cookware that reflect Farber’s craftsmanship in their every detail, such as the Classic Series cookware’s rolled rims — a subtle design that allows for drip-free pouring.
From frying pans to dutch ovens, find out which types of cookware are suitable for your cooking style.