This small duffel bag features 3 compartments, mesh ventilation to prevent from odors, and adjustable strap for easy carrying
Fila Ace 2 Small Duffel Bag
- Duffel bag
- 3 compartments for training clothes, shoes, and accessories
- Thickly padded bottom for durability
- Mesh ventilation pockets to prevent from foul odors
- Adjustable strap
- Suitable for adults and children
- Product material: polyester outer material and lining
- Product dimensions: 11”(H) x 11”(W) x 19”(L)
- Weight: 1lb.
Throughout much of the last half-century, Fila’s athletic wear has graced the frames of star tennis players, from Bjorn Borg to Monica Seles to Kim Clijsters. But sports attire wasn’t on the mind of the Fila brothers when they founded the company in 1911: their humble factory in northern Italy made undergarments. It wasn’t until the late 1960s that the company expanded into athletic wear, soon debuting the White Line tennis collection. Borg—he of the five straight Wimbledon championships—was among the first top athletes to don the company’s iconic F-box logo. The success in tennis wear led Fila to design attire for other sports, including skiing, basketball, running, and golf, gaining fans such as hoopster Grant Hill and golfer Tom Watson.