Obtain a clear picture of your health with this easy-to-use Wi-Fi scale that monitors your weight, body fat percentage, and BMI
Fitbit Aria 2 Wi-Fi Smart Scale
- Tracks weight, body fat percentage, BMI, and lean mass
- Can be easily set up by using your smartphone’s Bluetooth and a Wi-Fi network
- Works with Fitbit watches, wristbands, and app
- Provides you with trends and progress in charts and graphs on the Fitbit dashboard
- Stats sync wirelessly and automatically to most iOS, Android, and Windows devices
- Recognizes up to 8 users while keeping individual results private
- Condition: new
- Tempered glass platform
- ABS bottom housing
- Measurement range: 10–400lb.
- Product dimensions: 12.3” x 12.3” x 1.3”
- Weight: 4.7lb.
In the box: Fitbit Aria 2 Wifi Smart Scale, 3 AA batteries
When Fitbit debuted its first wearable, a simple pedometer in 2009, few people recognized that it would revolutionize the way we think and talk about fitness. But from the very beginning, Fitbit did. The company wanted to empower people when it came to their health, giving them the tools to set goals and be rewarded when they meet them. Since that first product, Fitbit has become synonymous with activity trackers, especially ones that are increasingly sophisticated. It now makes devices that can track steps, calories, heart rate, and sleep patterns, as well as full-fledged smartwatches that sync with smartphones—all in stylish designs that look great wrapped around your wrist.