- 2 Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb 0.25 fl. oz. (each)
- 2 Viktor & Rolf Bonbon 0.25 fl. oz. (each)
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb & Bonbon 4 Piece Set
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
- Top notes: bergamot and green tea
- Heart notes: Sambac jasmine, Centifolia rose, freesia and Cattleya orchid
- Base notes: musk and patchouli
Viktor & Rolf Bonbon
- Top notes: mandarin, orange, and peach
- Heart notes: caramel, orange blossom, and jasmine
- Base notes: cedar, guaiac wood, sandalwood, and amber
- Floral and sweet fragrances for women
- Bottle size: 0.25 fl. oz. (each)
- Fragrance type: eau de parfum
- Applicator type: splash
- Introduced in 2005 (Flowerbomb), 2014 (Bonbon)
About Viktor & Rolf
Ultrahip designers Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren believe “fashion is an antidote to reality, it has the power of transformation and provides a window to a different, magical world.” This belief in fantasy has been apparent since the Dutch wunderkinds’ first Parisian show in 1993, where they upset couture ideals with a series of edgy, reconstructed ball gowns. The inventive designers gather inspiration from seemingly disparate sources—Golden Age portraiture, De Stijl functionalism, and experimental designers Elsa Schiaparelli and Yohji Yamamoto, among others—and weave them into complex architectural pieces that teeter between ready-to-wear and the avant-garde.
In recent years, the duo has moved away from the highly fantastical world of couture into a more mainstream presence. They developed a popular fragrance with L’Oréal and debuted a well-received collection at H&M. Horsting expanded on this when he said, “A fashion show is for an elite and this elite … will look for the new dress … of the season, which is what fashion’s about. But we would like fashion to be about more than that.”
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.