Featuring cone-shaped brush that helps create a full-volume and dramatic look, this mascara aims to strengthen and lift your lashes
Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes Effect Black Mascara ( 0.23 Fl.Oz.)
- Features a unique cone-shaped brush for an ultra sleek application
- Designed to create dramatic doll-like results
- Helps lengthen lift and volumize lashes
- Outer bristles made to fan out lash corners to the extreme
- Volume: 0.23 fl.oz.
- Directions of use;
- Dip the bristles of the fix brush into the formula
- Gently coat before sweeping the wand softly across every lash
In 1935, Armand Petitjean found inspiration in the yellow flowers that dotted the grounds of the Château de Lancosme, a castle just outside of Paris. The chemist was so inspired by the beauty that he named his company for the place and made those flowers its emblem. Stars such as Isabella Rossellini, Kate Winslet, and Penélope Cruz have all appeared beside the Lancôme rose, epitomizing the natural femininity and immunity to pollen touted by the respected cosmetic brand.
“True luxury is efficacy,” Youcef Nabi has told Vogue. As the current head of Lancôme, Nabi is well aware that, to remain relevant in this industry, a brand must deliver tangible results. Though Lancôme’s cosmetic products—such as Définicils mascara and Juicy Tubes lip gloss—remain industry-wide favorites, its science-based skincare line has earned a cult following of its own. This focus on effectiveness remains at the forefront of the nearly 80-year-old company’s consciousness.