Blurring the lines between home and mobile gaming consoles, the versatile and adaptable Switch can be played on a TV or on-the-go
- Switch console
- Switch dock
- Joy-Con left and right (neon blue and neon red)
- Joy-Con grip
- 2 controller straps
- HDMI cable
- AC adapter
Nintendo Switch 32GB Game Console
Instead of releasing separate home and handheld game systems, the innovative thinkers at Nintendo created the Switch to combine the best of both worlds. Unlike the traditionally stationary home consoles of old, the Switch can be played on a TV or on-the-go. This means gamers can explore the imaginative worlds of their favorite games no matter where they are, even when they’re heading to school or the office.
Hybrid Design: A Shapeshifting Console
Set the Switch onto its dock to play games the old-fashioned way on your HDTV, or pick it up and attach the Joy-Con controller to transform it into a handheld console. The Switch—built with its own 6.2” HD touchscreen display—automatically switches to handheld mode once it leaves the dock, so there’s no interruption of gameplay when you take your game on-the-go.
Adaptable Joy-Con Controller
The Joy-Con controller splits into a left and right side that each connect to the Switch for mobile gaming. When the Switch is in TV mode, the sides of the controller can be used individually like a Wii remote with motion controls, or they can slide into the included Joy-Con grip to form a pro-style controller with dual joysticks. With a wide variety of controller configurations available, the Joy-Con supports an array of playing styles and unique games with unconventional controls.
Play with Friends Anywhere
See how you measure up against players around the world without ever leaving your home thanks to the Switch’s expansive online features and WiFi connectivity. If you and your friends are out on the road, the Switch can also connect to up to eight other Switch systems for epic multiplayer battles.
- Switches from handheld to TV-based console with an included dock
- Screen: 6.2” LCD touchscreen display
- Resolution: 720p HD (1280x720)
- NVIDIA Custom Tegra processor
- Storage: 32GB
- Memory card slot: microSDHC/SDXC (supports cards up to 2TB)
- WiFi: 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- Battery: 4,310mAh lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 6.5 hours
- Console ports: 1 3.5mm audio jeck
- Dock ports: 3 USB, 1 system connector, 1 AC adapter port, 1 HDMI
- Console dimensions (with controllers attached): 4” (H) x 9.4” (L) x 0.55” (D); 0.88lb.
- Dock dimensions: 4.1” (H) x 6.8” (L) x 2.12” (D); 0.72lb.
- Joy-Con controller dimensions: 4.02” (H) x 1.41” (L) x 1.12” (D); 0.11lb.
- Condition: new
- 1-year warranty from Nintendo
Installing a home theater is more than just plugging in components. Tailor it to match your space with these home theater design best practices.