This multi-functional oil helps to protect your hair from damage or infection and makes hair more shiny and feel silky soft
Davines Oi Oil Absolute Beautifying Potion Hair Treatment
- Multi-functional oil for hair treatment and stylisation
- Stimulates hair growth
- Features anti-oxidant properties
- Silicone for shine, slip, and soft silky feel on the hair
- Roucou oil for hair protection from sun, bacteria, or infection
How to Use It
- Apply two-to-three squeezes on damp hair to target frizz or on dry hair for extra shine
- Adjust the amount according to texture: less for thin hair more for thick hair
- Be sure to coat your strands from root to tip
Cyclopentasiloxane, disiloxane, dimethiconol, cyclohexasiloxane, and more; see list of ingredients
- Size: 1.69 or 4.56 fl. oz.
- Made in Italy
From beloved haircare staples such as jojoba oil, almond butter, and keratin to unexpected additions—think turnips and fig milk—Davines isn’t afraid to use the ingredients that work. The Italian-based company began in the ’80s in a research lab in Parma, and today their ever-expanding repertoire includes almost 100 products to clean, condition, style, and soothe hair of all kinds. In addition to their meticulous research into effective haircare formulas, Davines is a pioneer in sustainability practices. Every one of their products is produced with 100% clean energy, and several of their lines are fully carbon-neutral, earning the company the title 2014 Zero Impact Ambassador from the Italian sustainability giant LifeGate.
We break down the best hair products for every type from straight and fine to color-treated, including the best shampoo, conditioner, and styling products.