OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPads
- Tablet cases with three protective layers
- Designed to keep the iPad safe from drops, bumps, or scratches
- Aims to absorb shock and deflect impact force away from the device inside
- Port plugs form-fit around each input and jack to keep out dust and grime
- Silicone grip pads to secure iPad in one place
- Built-in stand
- Polycarbonate shell with a foam core
- Synthetic rubber slip cover
- Built-in polyurethane screen protector
- Polycarbonate shield stand
- Compatible with: iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 9.7, and iPad Mini 1/2/3
- New in bulk packaging
- Weight: 9.0oz.
- Product dimensions: 10” x 7” x 2”
- 90-days warranty from SPRY LLC
The otter is as playful and sprightly as it is resourceful and tough. So, the animal was a natural fit when OtterBox founder Curt Richardson and his wife were brainstorming names for the company in 1998. OtterBox’s rugged smartphone cases are designed to withstand the inevitable accidents that come your phone’s way. Features such as dust-proof port covers, scratch-resistant screen protectors, and shock-absorbing foam are dreamt up and executed by OtterBox’s slew of in-house teams, including engineering, marketing, and supply chain. Inspired by their rustic Fort Collins, Colorado surroundings, the folks at OtterBox have used their otter-like creativity and spirit to craft the top-selling smartphone case in the US and Canada.
Before you buy a tablet, we'll help you pinpoint the best size, specs, and accessories for your needs, whether it's for work, kids, or gaming.
Can't decide between an iPad, Surface, or Android? Take our four-question quiz. We'll guide you to the tablet you should buy, based on your needs.