Dual-material protective case shields your iPad Air 2 from accidental damage and features an internal stand for typing or viewing angles
Otterbox Unlimited Series Case with Stand for iPad Air 2
- Designed to protect from impact and accidental damage
- Slim design
- Dual-material construction
- Internal stand for typing and viewing angles
- Built-in screen protector
- Retains access to all ports, buttons, and the camera
- Compatible with iPad Air 2
- Easy to install
- Hard polycarbonate exterior and a rubber interior
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 9” (L) x 7” (W) x 0.5” (H)
- 30-day warranty from BuySpry
The otter is as playful and sprightly as it is resourceful and tough. So, the animal was a natural fit when OtterBox founder Curt Richardson and his wife were brainstorming names for the company in 1998. OtterBox’s rugged smartphone cases are designed to withstand the inevitable accidents that come your phone’s way. Features such as dust-proof port covers, scratch-resistant screen protectors, and shock-absorbing foam are dreamt up and executed by OtterBox’s slew of in-house teams, including engineering, marketing, and supply chain. Inspired by their rustic Fort Collins, Colorado surroundings, the folks at OtterBox have used their otter-like creativity and spirit to craft the top-selling smartphone case in the US and Canada.
Before you buy a tablet, we'll help you pinpoint the best size, specs, and accessories for your needs, whether it's for work, kids, or gaming.
Can't decide between an iPad, Surface, or Android? Take our four-question quiz. We'll guide you to the tablet you should buy, based on your needs.