Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Philips Hue Gen 3 E12 Candle LED Smart Bulb (Certified Refurbished)
- 3rd generation E12 smart LED bulb
- Controlled wirelessly through a smart device whether you are home or away
- Can be paired with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant for voice control
- Can be synchronized with music, TV, and games for an immersive effect
- Hue Bridge is required to use the Philips Hue smart options (not included)
- Choose from temperatures ranging from 2000K to 6500K
- Gradual dimming and brightening mimic sunset and sunrise so you can fall asleep and wake in natural lighting
- Designed to provide various shades of light, tailored to mood or need
- Can also be paired with an existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system
- Condition: refurbished
- 90-day warranty from Tech Rabbit
In the box: E12 candle, manual
For more than a century, Philips has been at the forefront of a host of electrical innovations. The company started by selling light bulbs in the Netherlands in the late 1800s, but pretty soon, its products were derived from its own research. That research contributed to products used today all over the world, including medical X-ray tubes, radios, TVs, electric shavers, audio cassettes, CDs, and DVDs. Philips’s innovative spirit lives on with an added aspect of sustainability: the company’s EcoVision program is aimed at improving people’s lives while bolstering energy efficiency and increasing the amount of recyclable material in its products.
While a smart home can't shave your face (yet), it can do a lot to make your life easier and give you peace of mind.