This instant camera produces pocket-sized pictures and connects to smartphones over Bluetooth, blending retro appeal and modern convenience
Polaroid Originals OneStep+ i-Type Instant Camera
The OneStep+ takes inspiration from Polaroid’s OneStep instant camera released in 1977, bringing back the original’s charm and immediate gratification of getting a pocket-sized picture in seconds. But it also improves upon its predecessor’s design with modern features, including Bluetooth connectivity for wirelessly pairing with smartphones.
- Adapted from the original Polaroid OneStep instant camera from ‘77
- Simple and easy to use, with point-and-shoot functionality
- Instantly produces pocket-sized 3.5”x4.2” prints with a 3.1”x3.1” image area
- Polycarbonate shell protects against moisture and dust
- Lens made from optical-grade, coated acrylic
- 106mm fixed-focus f/14–f/64 lens captures subjects as close as 2ft. away
- Portrait lens setting shortens subject distance to 1ft.
- Integrated optical viewfinder for accurate framing
- 12-second self-timer function comes in handy for selfies and group shots
- Built-in flash compensates for low lighting
- Built-in battery designed to last up to 60 days on a single charge
- Bluetooth connects the camera to iOS and Android mobile devices
- Polaroid Originals app offers creative tools and remote control of camera
- Product number: PRD9015
- Compatible instant films: i-Type and 600
- Battery: 1,100mAh lithium-ion battery pack
- Weight: 1.08lb.
- Product dimensions: 5.9”x4.3”x3.8”
- Condition: new
- 1-year warranty drom Polaroid Originals
In the box: white camera, neck strap, USB charging cable