Pyle PWMA275BT Portable Bluetooth Karaoke Speaker System with Flashing DJ Lights
- Features flashing lights, a wireless mic, and a rechargeable battery
- Thanks to its USB Flash and Micro SD slots, and its ability to read MP3s, you can choose any song
- Devices can connect via Bluetooth connectivity
- Range of up to 65 feet
- No cables needed
- System designed for karaoke and streaming music
- Flashing DJ party lights
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Bluetooth version: 2.0
- Bluetooth range: up to 65 ft.
- 6.5” speaker and 2” tweeter
- Deep bass and crisp highs
- Can read USB and Micro SD
- One-button audio recording creates easy-to-read MP3s
- Records audio as streamed through the speaker
- Includes standard aux jack, a headphone jack, and a mic input
- Frequency response: 100–20kHz
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 13” x 7.48” x 14”
- Weight: 8.85 lb.
- 1-year warranty from Pyle
In the Box: karaoke speaker, wireless handheld microphone, detachable carry strap, power and audio cables, remote control
Whether you’re familiar with Pyle Audio or not, there’s a good chance that you’ve heard music, a radio program, or a podcast piped through their speakers. Since it was founded in 1960s, Pyle has been transforming cars into roving home theaters with its speakers, amps, and head units. Having first gained acclaim for its original set of speakers, Pyle Drivers, the company’s product lines grew at an impressive clip. Today, Pyle Audio is a major player in the car, home, marine, and professional audio realms, as well as TV, DJ equipment, and projector markets.
How does Bluetooth work? How do you pair two—or more—devices? Our guide lays out the basics.