Pyle PRJG95 1080p Full HD Multimedia LCD Projector for Screens Up to 120”
Set up a makeshift theater anywhere from your basement to your backyard with this economically sized LCD projector, which can create an up to 120” image on flat surfaces such as a screen or wall. Its array of ports also allows it to play content from devices ranging from cable boxes to gaming consoles.
1080p Full HD: Lifelike Detailing
Vivid color, razor-sharp contrast, and expansive clarity pull you deeper into movies, TV shows, and video games. To achieve this quality, the projector supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD, rendering super-fine images for a picture that looks almost true to life.
Cinema-Like Viewing Experience
The projector can create a massive image up to 120” diagonally, which is bigger than any HDTV on the market. Such a large display makes each viewing experience feel like a trip to the movie theater.
HDMI and USB: Connect to More Content
An HDMI port connects high-definition components such as a Blu-ray player, cable box, or Roku Streaming Stick directly to the projector. USB input pushes the projector’s connectivity even further, letting you do things such as view photos or listen to music saved on thumb drives, digital cameras, and other USB sources.
- Product number: PRJG95
- Compatibility: works with both Mac and PC
- Imaging technology: LCD and LED lamp
- Projection image size: 35”–120” (diagonally)
- Supported resolutions: up to 1080p Full HD (1920x1080)
- Brightness: 1,200 lumens
- Refresh rate: 60Hz
- Contrast ratio: 1,500:1
- Lamp life: 50,000 hours
- Color temperature: 18,000K
- Audio: built-in stereo speaker
- Top-panel button control center
- Inputs: HDMI, VGA, AV, USB, headphone (3.5mm)
- Weight: 2.2lb.
- Product dimensions: 3.7” (H) x 6” (W) x 1.4”(L)
- Condition: new
- Warranty: 1 years parts warranty provided by Pyle.
In the box: projector, remote control, AV (RCA) connection cable, power cable
Installing a home theater is more than just plugging in components. Tailor it to match your space with these home theater design best practices.