Want to know if this phone will be compatible with your preferred network? Use this compatibility tool to find out.
Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB (CDMA Unlocked) (Scratch and Dent)
The Galaxy S5 improves on its predecessor in practically every way, pairing a larger 5.1” display with a speedy quad-core processor and an array of sensors that help it keep up with its users’ busy lives.
Brilliant Super AMOLED Display
The Galaxy S5’s 5.1” display boasts as many pixels as most HDTVs, bringing your games and movies to life in stunningly detailed Full HD resolution. What’s more, its Super AMOLED screen technology makes those crisp images easy to see in direct sunlight.
One Million Apps in your Pocket
All the latest games, tools, and social media networks are never more than a tap away thanks to the Google Play store, which is home to more than a million free and paid apps that let you customize your phone to suit your digital lifestyle.
More than just a communications device, the Galaxy S5 is also a capable fitness companion, thanks to its built-in heart-rate sensor, pedometer, and S Health app. The sensors and app work together to help you set health and fitness goals and track your progress over time so you can exercise more effectively.
Personal data is secure on the Galaxy S5 thanks to an integrated fingerprint sensor, which requires only a touch of your finger to unlock the phone and ensure no one else can gain access to it, even if it’s stolen.
- “Samsung’s Galaxy S5 excels at everything that matters—Android 4.4 KitKat OS; a bright, beautiful display; blistering quad-core processor; and an excellent camera experience.” – CNET
- “With a great screen, great battery life, and a good camera, the S5 leaves me with few reasons not to recommend it—and the waterproof body is a fantastic bonus.” – The Verge
- Operating system:Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Screen: 5.1” Super AMOLED display
- Resolution: Full HD (1920x1080)
- Processor: 2.5GHz quad-core processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB
- Memory-card slot: MicroSD
- Front camera: 2MP
- Rear camera: 16MP with 4K UHD video
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- NFC: yes
- Cellular data: 4G LTE
- Unlocked for all CDMA carriers, including Verizon, Sprint, and U.S. Cellular.
- Ports: micro USB
- Battery: 2,800mAh lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 21 hours talk time; up to 390 hours standby
- Weight: 5.11oz.
- Product dimensions: 5.59” (H) x 2.85” (W) x 0.31” (D)
- Condition: scratch and dent
- Full specifications
- 90-day warranty from CCR
- Does not come with SIM card
** In the Box:** Galaxy S5, generic wall charger
In the 70 years of its existence, Samsung has grown into an international company with interests spanning from home electronics to skyscraper construction. The company takes its global role seriously, working to improve communities with both its financial support and the expertise of its talented employees. The company’s Solve for Tomorrow competition, for instance, challenges kids to create videos that demonstrate how science and math can be used in new ways to improve their local environment. After screening the videos of thousands of worthy entrants and dozens of confused American Idol hopefuls, Samsung chooses five winners, whose schools each receive $110,000 in technology. Solve for Tomorrow is just one of the company’s outreach initiatives, which align with its philosophy: to help build a “better global society.”
Customize the look of your phone and keep it in great shape with a cell phone case. Shop cases here.
Have more questions about carrier compatibility? Read our FAQ.