This product qualifies for white-glove delivery. Please enter your primary phone number and email address at checkout, and our carrier will contact to schedule a delivery appointment. Delivery availability may vary, depending on region.
Sealy 12” Mattress with Optional Base. Free White Glove Delivery.
Comfort Level: Firm (between 2 or 3 out of 10)
- Center inner springs for full-body support
- Posturepedic technology in the middle third of the mattress for extra comfort
- 1.5-inch Sealy ComfortSense gel memory foam helps adjust to your body shape
- Response Pro Encased Coil System made of coils to reduce motion transfer and improve support
- DuraFlex Coil Edge System for enhanced edge support and improved durability
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement.
- Mattress only
- Mattress with 5” or 9” low-profile or standard foundation
- MoistureProtect fabric cover provides moisture-wicking properties
- CertiPUR-US certified mattress foam
- Ozone depleter-, PBDE-, TDCPP-, TCEP-free
- Mercury-, lead-, and other heavy metals free
- Twin: 12”x38”x75”
- Twin XL: 12”x39”x80”
- Full: 12”x54”x75”
- Queen: 12”x60”x80”
- King: 12”x76”x80”
- Cal King: 12”x72”x84”
Good to Know
- Made in the USA
- 10-year warranty Sealy
A mattress filled with cotton. Such was the request received by cotton gin builder Daniel Haynes in 1881. Haynes, a resident of Sealy, Texas, obliged and soon was inundated with orders for the plush mattresses. Within a few years, Haynes sold his patents to a larger company, and Sealy’s cotton-filled mattresses became a coveted item in American homes, replacing older models filled with straw and retired slinkies. Well over a century later, the company remains committed to scientifically based innovations that can improve one’s quality of sleep. With insight from the company’s in-house Orthopedic Advisory Board and testing at the Pressure Mapping Center of Excellence, each mattress faces considerable scrutiny before it can earn the name “Sealy.”
Buying a mattress is cheaper and more convenient if you do it online—but you'll need to understand your personal preferences and delivery options first.